The Registry of Investors is the instrument that allows the CNI National Investment Council to identify the investments made or to be made in Honduras, registering both the Mercantile Society, the partners, and natural persons, national or foreign that are part of it.
The aforementioned with the purpose of having a portfolio of investments in the country, dividing them by sector, keeping statistics on investments and the impact on Honduras. All in compliance with the seventeenth (17) attribution of article 67 of the regulation to the Law of Promotion and Protection of Investments.
INVESTOR’S REGISTRATION BENEFITS
National or foreign investor to conduct the registration of your investment or business before the National Investment Council will get the following benefits:
- Registry record as an investor which, in the case of foreign aid in immigration procedures.
- free legal assistance on issues of investment and business formalization.
- periodic remission of updated economic, tax and legal information.
- Invitations to training events on the opening of business and investment-related issues.
- Dealing with complaints aimed at protecting investors.
- Guidance for investment projects.
- Pre- and post investment.
- Guidance for obtaining additional services for the operation of your business.